Have you ever wondered why you’re so tired all the time or why you can’t handle stress anymore?
It is possible the issue is the over use of your adrenal glands – those two tiny walnut shaped organs above your kidneys that secrete multiple hormones all day long for a broad range of functions.
Take this simple quiz to find out if you might have Adrenal Fatigue:
- Do you have difficulty waking up in the morning, often hitting the snooze button multiple times?
- Do you feel you need coffee to get going in the morning?
- Have you recently gained weight, especially around the abdomen?
- Do you feel like you get every cold and flu bug that is going around, and that your immune system is struggling?
- Do you have more difficulty dealing with stress and deadline pressure than you used to?
- Do you have a lack of interest in sex?
- Do you frequently feel lightheaded upon standing quickly?
- Do you struggle with poor memory or “brain fog”?
- Do you feel especially tired in the early mornings and afternoons between 3-5pm?
- Do you feel the need to snack or eat frequently to maintain a normal blood sugar?
- Do you crave salty foods?
- Do you feel extremely tired between 7-10pm, but get a second wind if you stay up later?
- If you are female, do you struggle with PMS: heavy bleeding, moodiness, fatigue during menstrual cycle? If you are male, do you feel like your stamina, energy and ability to maintain muscle are decreased?
- Do you frequently have pain in the upper back or neck for no obvious reason?
- Do you notice improvement of major symptoms and lower stress levels during a vacation or time away from work?
If you answered “yes” to 10 or more of the above questions, you may have a condition of adrenal dysfunction often referred to as Adrenal Fatigue. Please check out my blog article discussing some of the specifics of adrenal fatigue – What is Adrenal Fatigue? – and my blog article about what you can do to help yourself recover from adrenal fatigue – Adrenal Fatigue: Tips for Recovery.
Contact me at AcuPlus for more specific advice.